Sales & Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Manage travel plans for sales department when needed
- Maintaining sales L10 documents
- Organizing conference calls for sales team
- Lead Generation
- Trade shows-set-up and execution
- E-mail blasts
- Looking through all media for new possible leads
- Researching internet for leads/information
- Manage SEO/Ecommerce
- Managing social media accounts.
- Support sales team by initiating samples, supporting outside sales when needed
- Assist outside sales in vetting leads and managing sales process
- Executive assistant to VP of Sales and Marketing
- Internet research on designated leads
- Updating websites
- Assist in getting quotes to staff on customers
- Develop and send out new customer packets
- Getting CRM updated with designated clients
- Creating and updating all sales PowerPoints
- Maintaining prospect list with accurate info
Skills & Specifications
- Proven ability to interact effectively with others.
- Computer skills – Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Able to manage effectively a cross-functional team.
- Able to multitask.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
- Advanced computer program skills like Microsoft Word, Excel and so on.
- Able to work under pressure and close deadline.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing related field.
- 3 or more years in sales/marketing support role.
- Outlook/PowerPoint/Word/Excel/CRM experience