The Project Coordinator will work very closely with our Sales & Marketing teams to understand the company’s product strategy, product requirements and sales goals. The Project Coordinator will then create and execute a sourcing strategy that builds our supplier network. The Project Coordinator will assist with processing all vendor orders and insuring they are delivered on spec and on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for building and managing relationships with Promotional Product Suppliers. The coordinator will search, source, order, and negotiate with all domestic suppliers.
- Develop, manage and optimize a network of suppliers that meet the needs of our clients.
- Direct and oversee vendor product line development and selection assuring that we focus on key product lines that will generate incremental sales and incremental profit.
- Negotiate and collaborate with suppliers to ensure that we have a very competitive offering.
- Enter and manage order workflow on the behalf of several sales representatives.
Desired Skills & Background:
- Dedicated, well organized professional with experience in sourcing and vendor relations
- A proven track record in the Promotional Products Industry (ideal; not a must)
- Skilled negotiator
- Strong collaborater with vendors and clients
- Strong communicator
- Detailed oriented and able to prioritize and adapt quickly to changing solutions.
- Independent Problem solver
- Open minded team player
- 4-year degree